Advantage Air designs, manufactures and distributes high-tech air conditioning systems in australia and overseas.
The company is structured around a group made up of a head office and manufacturing facility in Western Australia and distribution offices throughout Australia and South Africa. Our Vision
To use technology and innovation to:
- Make quality ducted air conditioning products affordable to the Australian market.
- Supply affordable, quality ducted air conditioning products and services to the global market using the benefits of leading technology.
Culture & Values
Advantage Air has a strong culture emphasizing our people: we are a community where people are respected and involved in shaping the company's direction, and where leaders are friends, coaches and mentors as well as managers. We take on very big challenges requiring us to learn quickly and support each other. We share information openly and bring people together frequently to gather everyone's ideas and thoughts. Advantage Air has an informal, relaxed atmosphere with little hierarchy.
Advantage Air has a strong commitment to give back to the local community.
Some examples of programs we have been involved in recently include:
- The Uganda School project- building a new school in Uganda.
- Advantage Air Safety House for babies
- Project 88 for playgrounds at children's hospitals around Australia
- Meve Charity Home for the Red Cross Cord Blood Bank
- Bicton School.
All Advantage Air products are designed in accordance to international standards AS/ISO 9001. An important part of our quality assurance is the measuring of customer satisfaction with our products view our warranty policy.